Data Compilation to Determine the Reliability of an Automated Refraction Device
If you have been diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes, you may qualify for a clinical study that is investigating wavefront measurement technology during cataract surgery.
This research study involves evaluating wavefront measurements captured during cataract surgery against traditional cataract surgery methods.
This study might be a good fit for you if:
- Are 22 years of age or older;
- Have been diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes;
- Are qualified to have toric lenses implanted in both eyes;
- Have not had any previous eye surgeries;
- Be willing to comply with the follow-up visits
A formal consent process and ocular screening are required before decisions can be made about your enrollment and willingness to be involved with this study.